Need Help ?
- New Baneshwor, Panchakumari Marga, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Phone: 4488991, 4489868, 4470547
- 10 am - 6 pm (Sunday - Friday)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Completing this course fulfils ICAO and IATA training requirements and extends your qualification to handle and process dangerous goods for an additional 24 months. To be eligible for this course, you must hold a valid DGR Certificate at the time of your recurrent exam.
Course Duration: 35 - 45 hours (2 hrs/day, 1Month)
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Apply the IATA DGR correctly
- Understand all legal aspects and responsibilities of shippers, agents and operators (airlines) involved in the carriage of dangerous goods
- Identify dangerous goods permitted for transport and the DGR categories
- Pack, mark, and label dangerous goods correctly
- Complete a Shipper’s Declaration for Dangerous Goods
- Follow general emergency procedures when a damaged/leaking package is discovered
- Contents of the IATA DGR
- Dangerous goods classes and divisions
- Packing, marking, labeling and documentation requirements
- Radioactive materials
This course is recommended for:
- All Category 3 personnel as per Table 1.5.A of the IATA DGR
- Freight Forwarder staff preparing DG / HAZMAT shipments
- IATA Accredited Cargo Agents
- Personnel acting on behalf of the operator in processing dangerous goods
An IATA Certificate is awarded to participants successfully passing the final exam.