Need Help ?
- New Baneshwor, Panchakumari Marga, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Phone: 4488991, 4489868, 4470547
- 10 am - 6 pm (Sunday - Friday)
- Email: email@example.com
This course is designed for freight forwarder staff who either have no prior DGR training or who have not updated their training during the past 24 months. This course fulfils ICAO and IATA training requirements and qualifies you to handle and process dangerous goods for the carriage by air for a 24-month period.
Course Duration: 35 - 45 hours (2 hrs/day, 1Month)
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Apply the IATA DGR to common work situations
- Understand related legal aspects and responsibilities of shippers, agents, and airlines
- Identify dangerous goods permitted for transport and their DGR categories
- Pack, mark, and label dangerous goods
- Complete a Shipper’s Declaration for dangerous goods
- Follow general emergency procedures when a damaged package is discovered
- Contents of the IATA DGR
- Dangerous goods classes and divisions
- Packing, marking, labelling, and documentation requirements
- Radioactive materials
This course is recommended for:
- All Category 3 personnel as per Table 1.5.A of the IATA DGR
- Freight Forwarder staff preparing DG / HAZMAT shipments
- IATA Accredited Cargo Agents
- Personnel acting on behalf of the operator in processing dangerous goods
An IATA Certificate is awarded to participants successfully passing the final exam.