Need Help ?
- New Baneshwor, Panchakumari Marga, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Phone: 4488991, 4489868, 4470547
- 10 am - 6 pm (Sunday - Friday)
- Email: [email protected]
Working as a cabin crew for a major airline is an exciting and challenging experience. In addition to jetting off to exotic destinations, the job also requires a high degree of responsibility and specialization to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers in line with industry regulations.
This course is ideal for young professionals looking to get a head start in the profession, introducing the skills and responsibilities expected by the world’s leading airlines. Special emphasis is given to customer service and procedures for handling unusual situations during flight, with the final module of the course giving useful tips for completing the recruitment process.
Course Duration: 45 hours (2 hrs/day, 1 Month)
- Understand the cabin crew profession, its origins and current practices
- Identify aircraft types and relevant cabin crew functions
- Manage passenger interactions in a variety of circumstances
- Recall emergency and safety procedures
- Introduction to the airline industry and aircraft
- Crew member coordination and communication
- Customer service and managing passenger interactions
- Safety and emergency procedures (with virtual cabin walkthrough – narrow and wide-body aircraft)
This course is recommended for:
- Aspiring cabin crew members
An IATA Certificate is awarded to participants successfully passing the final exam.