Northern Light Academy of Aviation and Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Why choose NAT?
We help people transform their lives by helping them to tap into their potential to develop the skills they need to get their first job, progress to a higher level and become globally mobile. Our courses are recognized in 82 countries and we work towards solving the local skill shortage problem by creating the workforce of tomorrow. To solve the skill shortage problem globally, we provide internationally recognized vocational courses that will develop skillset in the area of your desire after which you will be able to find a job placement in the relevant industry through the network of our partner organization.
What is the speciality of NAT?
We are affiliated with City & Guilds, a training organization that is recognized in over 82 countries providing job placement assistance in the relevant industry. After you finish your course with us, you get an option to study further course abroad.
What are the courses provided?
We provide Airlines Corporate Courses such as;
City and Guilt Courses
1. Level 2 Diploma in Air Cabin Crew
2. Level 2 Diploma in Aviation Environment (Ground Handling)
3. Level 2/3 Diploma/Advanced Diploma in International Tourism
1. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
2. Pilot Training
EASA Part 66
1. EASA Part 66 short modular training and examination
1. IATA - Airline Cabin Crew Training
2. IATA - Airport Ramp Services
3. IATA - Dangerous Goods Regulation (DGR) Initial Category 3
4. IATA - Dangerous Goods Regulation (DGR) Recurrent Category 3
5. IATA - Ground Operations Management
6. IATA - Passenger Ground Services